This article provides essential knowledge about freestanding natural stone bathtubs. Have you ever wondered if these unique bathroom fittings would suit your home interior and what unexpected results they might bring to you? Learn which bathtub will be most suitable for your bathroom or garden.
Natural stone bathtubs are fashionable, unique elements of bathroom furnishings that satisfy not only luxurious resorts and wellness centers but also private apartments that seek something exceptional. In this article, we’ll help you find the perfect bathtub that will completely transform the ambiance of your bathroom or garden.
You can find all the described bathtubs on the website: www.Lux4home.com
- Do You Like Raw Nature? If yes, the best choice would be stone bathtubs from our River Stone collection. This collection is by far the best-selling one. River Stone bathtubs are made from basalt boulders from Indonesian rivers and then transformed into unique freestanding stone bathtubs. This very hard stone can also be used outdoors in any weather conditions.
- Do You Need Something Royal? In that case, the first choice would be Onyx bathtubs. This collection is made of semi-translucent honey-colored onyx or a shade called sunset, which means it can be illuminated by light for a stunning effect. They’re perfect for dark bathrooms, but the sky’s the limit.
- Are You into Minimalism? If you find beauty in simple yet effective ideas, your go-to stone bathtubs are made from Marble.
There are two collections – modern and classic. Our team entirely designs modern ones, while the classic ones refer to models that have been in the market for a long time.
- Are You Looking for Something Extraordinary? The petrified wood stone bathtub collection might be what you’re looking for. Their appearance resembles what they are – real fossilized tree trunks that turned into stone. They certainly won’t fit into every bathroom interior, but they perform exceptionally well when they do.
Stone bathtubs are solid because their forming process took millions of years.
- Want Relaxation for Yourself or a Spa? Purchase any natural stone bathtubs. They’ll reward you with a feeling of bliss for your skin with every bath, and they will become addictive, ensuring that your experiences are always positive. The necessity of bathing in a tub made of a different material will always be noticeable to you.
Stone bathtubs are great not only because they enhance the aesthetics of an interior but also because they contribute to a global sustainable development strategy. Their production process is environmentally friendly, and we deliver them exclusively in wholesale quantities to enable the replacement of artificial ceramic tubs and to maximize the reduction of the carbon footprint. All this is in line with the ethical work environment in our factory.